The interfaith celebration of this great milestone in our youths’ lives will be on Sunday, June 3rd, at 3 pm at St. Cecilia’s. It’s going to be a great service, and we invite all to celebrate with us.
Following the service, the Interfaith Council will be giving the students and their families and guests a reception. To that end, we are looking for volunteers to provide some of the refreshments. If you can, would you and/or your faith community please sign up for one of the following, and email or call Patricia Lahtinen (206-855-0870) to let her know what you have chosen to provide.
- any quantity of either 1 Costco-sized box or 4 regular-sized boxes of crackers
- any quantity of 4 lb of assorted cheese slices
- any quantity of 8 lb of strawberries
- any quantity of 8 gallons of apple juice
- any quantity of 24 dozen cookies
- any quantity of 2 large bags of ice