Volunteers Needed for the Auction!
November 3rd is fast approaching, the date of our Annual Cedars Auction! By all working together, we are sure to make the evening a stupendous success! Here are just a few of the opportunities available:
- Prepare an appetizer or a dessert for the night of the auction
- Help with set-up at The Island School the day before the auction. A number of two-hour slots are open.
- The dinner will be catered but we need your help in the kitchen to ensure a smooth flow and help with kitchen clean-up.
- Procurement is vital to a successful evening. If you would like to help here, Patti Shannon will welcome your time ideas, and efforts.
- Section closers and filers for the Events and Mexican Market
- Live auction spotters as well as someone to handle live auction visual displays
- Someone to coordinate the dates of donated events, then to monitor the event sign-ups section the night of the Auction.
- Runners/floaters during the auction to help with last minute details
- Clean-up after the auction
As you can see, many small jobs all come together to realize our goal. This is your opportunity to commit by your personal involvement to help Cedars. Ask a friend to work with you or make new friends by just letting me know where your talents lie. I’ll be delighted to add you to my growing list of volunteers. Don’t hesitate to call me if you have any questions or sign-up at Cedars following Sunday services. Our combined efforts will insure our success!
Mary Clear Padilla