The Wisdom of Dr. Seuss Summer Program Begins June 16th!
The Summer program for Preschool through 5th grade uses Dr. Seuss stories to lift up Unitarian Universalist concepts. Art, groups games, silliness and values connections are all part of this fun Sunday program that takes place during the service.
- June 16 Too Many Daves
- June 23 Green Eggs & Ham
- June 30 Marvin K. Mooney, 1 fish 2 fish, and Fox in Socks
- July 7 And To Think I Saw it on Mulberry St.
- July 14 The Lorax
- July 21 Horton Hears a Who
- July 28 Butter Battle Book
- August 3 Daisy Head Maisy
- August 11 I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today
- August 18 Oh the Thinks You Can Think
- August 25 If I Ran the Circus
- September 1 Prepare for final day circus/Dr. Seuss free choice day! Pick your favorite stories!
- September 8 If I Ran the Circus Final Celebration – An all church circus and talent display after church!
We need adult and teen Suessians to help lead each Sunday. Activities provided! Sign up for your favorite books or pick one that is new to you! Find the sign ups in the R.E. hallway, the church office and at social hour.